Dr. Bilal Philips explores Islam’s foundation through two concepts: belief and worship. Delving into these concepts, Dr. Philips shows how everything in Islam is based on the use of both belief and worship.
Introduction to Islam Part II by Dr. Bilal Philips.
Pearls of Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him, A Selection of hadiths (saying of Muhammad(PBUH). Many people these days wonder what the teachings of Islam are; what better way to find out than to turn to the words of the Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him himself?
Islamic Legislation: Presented by Dr. Bilal Philips
Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll, Presented by Sheikh Abdur Raheem Green
Contemporary Issues a video lecture series given By Dr Bilal Philips.
Islamic view of Homosexuality
Compilation of the Holy Quran: Presented by Dr. Bilal Philips
Dr. Bilal Philips raises a few questions which we can use to judge to what degree do we know who our Lord is.
1. Do you agree with those who say who say that belief is a matter of blind faith?
2. If everything has a Creator then who created God?
3. If God can do anything, why can’t He have a son?
4. If God is all-powerful, can He create a stone which is too heavy for Him to lift?
5. If God is all-good and He is able to do all things then where did evil come from?
Dr. Bilal Philips addressed these questions and clear the many false ideas and misconceptions many people have when it comes to their Lord.